Jio-Meet, is an Indian video-communication service developed by the Indian-based mobile Internet company Jio, which is in turn owned by Reliance Industries Limited.
It is an alternative for zoom. It can host a meeting with 100 people for free of cost. It launched it’s stable version on June 30th.
It is very easy to download and use.
Step 1: Download the JioMeet app from App Store or Google Play Store.
Step 2. Log-in with your email ID and password, as a guest or with OTP.
Step 3: When tapping as a Guest, the app will ask for the Name of the user and the meeting ID url.
Step 4: When logged in using ID-password or OTP, you will see all the contacts that are on Jio-Meet platform and others from the contact list to whom you can invite.
Jio-Meet is set to be the top Indian alternative to Zoom and other video conferencing platforms.
1. You can sign up using your email ID or phone number
2. Jio-Meet allows you to host 100 participants in one go.
3. It claims users get HD audio and video quality on Jio-Meet.
4. We can host a meeting for up to 24 hours. There is no limit on the number of meetings you host in a day.
5. It supports up to 5 devices for multi-login