Tricks to charge your mobile phone faster
In today’s fast-moving world, people find time rarely to anything. Mobile phones, which have become part of our daily life, take a little extra time to back us up the whole day. Few people wish it would be nice to see their phone’s full battery notification before the expected time.
Here are a few ways to charge your phone’s battery quickly:
- Turn off your mobile phones when charging.
- Turn on “Airplane mode” before charging.
- Try charging your phone with a fast charging adapter i.e., use a charger having a higher capacity.
- Remove your phone case as it radiates more heat while charging.
Given below are some bonus tips to save your battery percentage:
- Use power-saving modes
- Reduce the timeout of your screen to lesser seconds.
- Always keep the screen brightness from low to medium (Note: This protects both battery and your eyes)
- Set a cellular data warning.
- Try to avoid Live wallpapers.
- Uninstall unused apps.